Who are we? Noa Systems is a company specializing in providing solutions to individuals and organizations in improving the performance of human capital. Raanan Haas – an experienced Vocational psychologist and Organizational consultant with Specialization in human capital performance improvement, is the director of the company.
We will do the work for you – all you have to do is describe yourself honestly and accurately.
We have developed an information system for the management and development of human capital based on the HPIT methodology.
- Noa System moduls are based on the concept of “human performance improvement technologies” (HPIT).
- Noa Systems enable “business and economic oriented employee management” of the human resources and capital.
- Noa Systems is a one stop shop for all HR/IE professional needs.
- The cornerstones of the system are job files and employee files, separate but interrelated
- Noa Systems consists 16 modules organized is three-dimensional approach:
- Administration – personnel administration
- Organizational & vocational Psychology – human resources development
- Job design
- Jobs evaluation (validity of 0.82)
- Candidates selection (validity of 0.57)
- Process Engineering – industrial and management engineering
Graph No. 1: Noa System – Architecture
Noa systems professional concept: The system is based on the idea that in order to achieve the HR division goals, which stem from the organization’s business strategy, HPIT systems should focus on understanding in a systematic and structured way the relationship between: processes, jobs, employees and their clients in the organization. Noa systems is based on the concept of open systems.
The product is post-feasibility and post proof of concept stage with initial income.